120-180к net for full-timeFormat:
part-time (20 hours/week), remote work, part-time job at MIPTDetail:
In the Research Group, we are interested in getting breakthrough results in AI projects on the stream. We write models in PyTorch SotA in a wide class of AI applications: NLP (summarization, LRM, dialog engines, etc), CV (GAN, Zero-shot, img2img on video, etc), Sensors & Signals (Wearables, predictive analytics, downtime reduction, etc) , Audio (Noise Reduction, Style Transfer, etc). We are preparing things that are not clear "how" at the start and which should benefit the customer.
We cooperate with experienced ML engineers who want to realize themselves part-time as a researcher: do research projects with us, share experience with the team and improve SotA models. If this is you, we are waiting for your resume!Tasks:
Knowledge and skills:
- You will provide the project with ideas, you will quickly check them, you will solve the key challenges of the project and ensure the growth of target quality metrics;
- You will log the results and artifacts of experiments, prepare conclusions based on them, and make your work transparent and predictable for the team.
It will be an advantage if:
- You know the main architectures in your AI field. You understand how and why the main NN architectures work, and you also know how to apply classical methods where necessary so as not to complicate the solution of the problem;
- You know how to work with specialized libraries and can implement models and benchmarks from articles on PyTorch from scratch. Have the skills to make changes to existing methods to achieve the goals of the task or work in new constraints;
- You use a scientific approach in solving the challenges of the problem, conduct brainstorms of ideas with the team based on the experience gained and evaluate the metrics taking into account the reproducibility and reliability of the results;
- Advanced use of Python, and Git and IDE (PyCharm) are your daily tools; there are no difficulties in working with a remote server; you please your comrades with a culture of code: readable code, team development practices.
- Writing articles for scientific journals and editing scientific texts is your hobby;
- You are able to identify customer needs and present a solution in terms of value for the customer.
- Leave an application on the site (P.S. include a portfolio and an open project in your resume);
- We will check the resume and portfolio, prepare a personal task;
- We will check the task and conduct an interview with the team.