Limited Liability Company "GVA", hereinafter referred to as the Copyright Holder, represented by General Director Aleksey Vladimirovich Goncharov, acting on the basis of the Charter, addresses this Agreement to any individual or legal entity (hereinafter referred to as the User) who enters into the Agreement, fully and unconditionally agreeing with all its terms and conditions set out in this document.This document is a public offer (public offer), acceptance (acceptance of the terms) of a public offer is the performance of actions provided for by the Agreement (clause 2, article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).If the User disagrees with any terms of the Agreement, the Agreement is not concluded, and the User does not have the right to use the Intellectual Property Object.
1. Terms 1.1. The terms used in the Agreement have the following meanings:1.1.1. Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by performing the actions specified in clause 3.1 of the Agreement.1.1.2. Content - all objects available on the Site, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects.1.1.3. License - the right of the User to use the Site under the terms of a simple (non-exclusive) license with the right holder retaining the right to issue licenses to other persons.1.1.4. Offer - this document posted on the Internet at: https://mil-team.ru/LicenseAgreement/.1.1.5. Site - an automated information system available on the Internet at the address (including subdomains): https://mil-team.ru
/ and http://mil-team.com
2. Subject of the Agreement2.1. The agreement defines the procedure and conditions for using the Site at: mil-team.ru and mil-team.com.The subject of the Agreement includes all the functions and services of the Site, as well as any development or addition of new ones that are explicitly available.2.2. The copyright holder guarantees that he is the copyright holder of the exclusive rights to the Site specified in clause 2.1 of the Agreement. All exclusive rights to the Site belong to the Copyright Holder.
3. Acceptance of the Agreement3.1. Filling in by the user of all required fields in the application on the site and putting a mark of agreement with the terms of the Agreement in a special field is recognized as full and unconditional acceptance of this user Agreement3.2. By taking actions to accept the offer, the User confirms his full and unconditional agreement with all the terms of this Agreement and undertakes to comply with them. The agreement can only be accepted as a whole, without any reservations. (Clause 1, Article 428 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). The Copyright Holder and the User are collectively referred to as the “Parties”, and individually as the “Party”.3.3. This Offer does not have a specially established period for its acceptance. The offer is valid from the moment of its publication (or bringing to the attention of the User in another form), and in terms of changes - from the date of publication of the relevant changes - until the day following the day of publication by the Copyright Holder of the notice of termination of the offer.3.4. The terms of the Agreement may be changed by the Copyright Holder at any time unilaterally out of court by publishing changes or a new version of the Agreement at: https://mil-team.com/LicenseAgreement/.
4. Rights and obligations of the parties4.1. The right holder undertakes:4.1.1. Inform about working with the Site by e-mail, forum, blog. Current support contacts are located at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the confidentiality and protection of information about the User and information stored by the User as content;4.1.3. Advise the User on all matters relating to the use of the Site.4.2. The user undertakes:4.2.1. Use the Site only within the limits of those rights and in the ways provided for in the Agreement.4.2.2. Ensure the confidentiality of information obtained in cooperation with the Copyright Holder.4.2.3. Not to use the Site as an object of intellectual property rights in any way not permitted by the Agreement, in particular, it is prohibited:reproduce the Site, creating copies on any material medium, modify, make any changes to the Site and its parts; use the Site to create derivative software products; distribute the Site in any way; remove or alter copyright notices; try to circumvent technical restrictions (technical copyright protection measures) and use the Site in any other way not expressly provided for in the Agreement; it is forbidden to decompile, disassemble or in any other way attempt to extract the source code of the software that is part of the Site; use, without special permission, automated scripts (programs, bots, crawlers) to collect information on the Site and/or interact with the Site and its functionality; remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright notice or other similar notices on the Site; it is prohibited to distribute, sell, sublicense, use the software that is part of the Site, or in any other way transfer rights to such software; not to use the software and not to carry out actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site.4.2.4. Immediately inform the Copyright Holder about all the facts of illegal use of the Site by third parties that have become known to him.
4.2.5. Respect the property and personal non-property rights of third parties, including copyright and other rights, the right to use images of people, post or distribute on the Site the intellectual property of Users and third parties only in compliance with all provisions of the law.4.2.6. Do not upload, store, publish, distribute or provide access to or otherwise use any information that: contains threats, discredits, offends, discredits honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties; violates the rights of minors; is vulgar or obscene, contains pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors; contains scenes of inhuman treatment of animals; contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it; promotes and/or promotes incitement of racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, promotes fascism or the ideology of racial superiority; contains extremist materials; promotes criminal activity or contains advice, instructions or guidelines for committing criminal acts; contains information of limited access, including, but not limited to, state and commercial secrets, information about the private lives of third parties; contains advertising or describes the attraction of drug use, including "digital drugs" (sound files that affect the human brain through binaural beats), information about the distribution of drugs, recipes for their manufacture and tips for using; potentially lead to illegal actions by misleading Users or violating their trust; violates other rights and interests of citizens and legal entities or the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.4.2.7. Not to carry out mass mailing of messages to other users of the Site without their consent.4.3. The right holder has the right:4.3.1. Delete the User Account in case of violation of the terms of the Agreement or any illegal actions.4.3.2. Collect (automatically) information that does not contain personal information and does not allow identifying the user in order to recognize the preferences of visitors to the most popular sections of the Site. The collected information cannot identify the User. The User will be able at any time to block the function of collecting and analyzing statistics of data related to visiting the Site.4.3.3. In case of violation by the User of the Agreement, the exclusive rights of the Copyright Holder to the Site, as well as in case of violation by the User of the rights of third parties using the Site, terminate the Agreement, terminate the User's access to the Site, and also apply other measures to the User in order to comply with the requirements of the law or rights and legal interests of third parties.4.3.4. Delete user content at the request of authorized bodies or interested parties if this content violates the law or the rights of third parties.4.3.5. At any time, terminate the provision of access to the Site, as well as partially restrict or terminate the operation of certain functions or services, including for the purpose of carrying out technical work on the Site.4.4. The user has the right:
4.4.1. Use the Site within the limits and in the ways provided for by the Agreement.
5. User License Terms5.1. The User is granted a License to use the Site to the extent and in the manner prescribed by the Agreement, without the right to grant sublicenses.5.2. The license provides for the following ways of using the Site:5.2.1. Implementation of the available functionality of the Site.5.3. No other rights are granted to the User, in particular, the User is not entitled to perform modification, processing, distribution and other actions.5.4. The Site is provided "as is" at all times. The Copyright Holder does not guarantee that the Site meets or will meet the requirements of the User, that access to the Site will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors.5.5. The user guarantees that he has all the necessary rights to the published materials (user content), which allow you to place the material on the Site and use it in the future, taking into account the functions of the Site. The user is solely responsible for the compliance of the content of the posted content with the requirements of the current legislation, including liability to third parties in cases where the placement of content or the content of the content violates the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, including the personal non-property rights of authors, other intellectual rights of third parties, and /or encroaches on their intangible benefits. If any third party makes a claim to the Copyright Holder in connection with the violation by the User of applicable laws, violation of the rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights), the User undertakes to compensate the Copyright Holder for all costs and losses, including to pay any compensation and other costs associated with such a claim.5.6. The User grants the Copyright Holder, free of charge, a simple non-exclusive license to use the User Content by the Copyright Holder, both with and without indicating the name of the author, without the obligation to provide reports on use, without the need to obtain special permission from the User and without paying royalties, throughout the world, with the right of the Copyright Holder grant the specified rights to use the User Content to third parties. At the same time, the User acknowledges and agrees that the Copyright Holder is not obliged to view the User Content, and its use can be carried out automatically by means of software. The Copyright Holder has the right to use the User Content in any way on any information media, including: reproduction by recording in the computer memory; distribution, processing, making available to the public, granting the right to use the User Content to third parties; inclusion in the composition of advertising materials aimed at promoting the services and products of the Copyright Holder by inclusion in a complex or composite work. Subsequently, such advertising materials with included User Content may be used in the following ways: reproduction, distribution, communication to the public, public display, cable or broadcast. The Copyright Holder has the right to use the User Content on the Site, in its other services and applications, in advertising or marketing materials posted on any resources. The license is valid for an unlimited period. When removing the User Content from the Site, the Copyright Holder has the right to keep archival copies of the User Content and not to withdraw from circulation the created materials that contain it.
6. Processing of personal data6.1. Until the conclusion of the Agreement, the User, as a data subject or a representative of a data subject, undertakes to familiarize himself with the documents that establish the rules for processing and protecting personal data used by the Copyright Holder. Personal data is processed by the Copyright Holder subject to the consent of the data subject to their provision and processing, or if there are other legal grounds for data processing (for example, for the conclusion and execution of the Agreement and other agreements between the Copyright Holder and the data subjects or persons represented by them).
6.2. The Copyright Holder guarantees the confidentiality of the User's personal data.
7. Liability of the parties7.1. The Parties shall be liable for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of their obligations in accordance with the legislation of Russia.7.2. The Copyright Holder does not assume responsibility for the compliance of the Site with the purposes of use.7.3. The Copyright Holder is not responsible for technical interruptions in the operation of the Site. At the same time, the Copyright Holder undertakes to take all reasonable measures to prevent such interruptions.The Copyright Holder does not guarantee that the Site will meet the requirements of the User, and also does not guarantee the operation of the Site in conjunction with software and equipment from other manufacturers; does not guarantee that the Site does not contain errors, does not guarantee the uninterrupted operation of the Site, does not guarantee the safety of the User's data; is not responsible for the results obtained when using the Site, is not responsible for direct or indirect losses of any kind incurred as a result of the use or non-use of the Site.
8. Dispute Resolution8.1. The claim procedure for pre-trial settlement of disputes from the Agreement is mandatory.8.2. Letters of claim shall be sent by the Parties by courier or registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of the Party's location.8.3. Sending claim letters by the Parties in any other way than specified in clause 8.2 of the Agreement is not allowed.8.4. The term for consideration of a claim letter is 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt of the latter by the addressee.8.5. Disputes under this Agreement are resolved in court in accordance with the law.
9. Final provisions9.1. The relations of the Parties under the Agreement shall be governed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. Addresses and details of the parties10.1. Copyright holder:legal address - 107140 Russian Federation, Moscow, Krasnoselsky 1st lane, building 3, sub/p/k/of 1/I75/3g;tel. - +7 915 116 22 72;e-mail - email@example.com;TIN - 7708360980;Checkpoint - 770801001;OGRN - 1197746596630.