110-180к net for full-timeFormat:
full-time or part-time (20 hours/week), remote work or office at MIPTDetail:
At the Research Group, we perform breakthrough research in a wide range of AI applications: CV, NLP, Audio, Sensors&Signals. Tasks that are unclear how to solve, we bring to ready-made models and pipelines, which the customer can transfer to ordinary ML engineers. Sometimes we write articles on them.This project will:
- Make complex-valued transformers;
- Beat BERT (for NLP) and ViT (for CV) on multiple tasks;
- Write a preprint article.
- You have experience with transformers and other NN architectures;
- You know how to write code like a good engineer;
- You have worked in research or want to try.
- Extensive experience in research, incl. SotA results;
- No engineering tasks and a lot of computing resources;
- No bureaucracy, flat structure, you can quickly grow to a team lead;
- You can defend yourself in graduate school and offer your research.
- Submit your application;
- We will check the resume and portfolio, prepare a personal task;
- We will check the task and conduct an interview with the team.
P.S. you can also consider other vacancies, for example, in the NN Compression team